Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 04-21-2020, 09:06 PM

SteadfastZach is on a distinguished road

SteadfastZach is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by daytonaviolet View Post
Here are the katana h11 I got. They are awesome. Very bright as drl and nice high beams. There’s some flicker as drl but barely noticeable.
The ones I got are $48.99.

KATANA H11 H8 H9 LED Headlight... Amazon.com: KATANA H11 H8 H9 LED Headlight Bulbs,CREE Chips 12000Lm 6500K Extremely Bright Conversion Kit,360 Degree Adjustable Beam Angle: Automotive
Sorry to resurrect, I just got these in for my wife’s sr5. What did you do for the ballast? Drill through the dust cap?
SteadfastZach is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote