View Single Post
Old 04-23-2020, 10:03 AM

YBstranded will become famous soon enough

YBstranded will become famous soon enough
I have about 7000 miles on them and they don't look like they've worn at all. Still same mild noise level and still horrible gas mileage. 17mpg average all winter.

But, we never really had a winter. Weird as hell. I've driven on them in two snow storms. In Northern Idaho. Crazy.

They are horrible in snow. Well... They are horrible in hard-packed snow, and fresh snow, and on black ice.

They wear like iron because they have a very hard rubber compound that is slick as snot on ice and hard-packed snow.

They broke loose extremely easy and I had to keep it in 4wd in even the lightest of snow to keep the traction control light from coming on every time I touched the gas.

But in deep wet snow, they were great. In the dirt and mud, great. Very tough and no issues.

I could get through the sloppy stuff in 2wd with enough throttle.

Will be changing them out before next winter, though and going with the Falkens and hopefully a lift and 33's.
Attached Images
New Goodyear Wrangler Authority tires installed.-img_20191119_125806050_hdr-jpg 
YBstranded is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote