View Single Post
Old 04-25-2020, 01:00 AM

sn_85 is a splendid one to behold sn_85 is a splendid one to behold sn_85 is a splendid one to behold sn_85 is a splendid one to behold sn_85 is a splendid one to behold sn_85 is a splendid one to behold sn_85 is a splendid one to behold sn_85 is a splendid one to behold

sn_85 is a splendid one to behold sn_85 is a splendid one to behold sn_85 is a splendid one to behold sn_85 is a splendid one to behold sn_85 is a splendid one to behold sn_85 is a splendid one to behold sn_85 is a splendid one to behold sn_85 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtremluck View Post
Something to think about. That nice fancy Fox suspension isn't going to last very long with your spacer setup. Especially if you are using your rig offroad which I'm guessing you are given you're running dedicated mud tires.

I think there are a lot of folks on here running 34s/35s with no major issues. If you remove your spacers you will rub even less.
You'd be surprised, that's a big assumption. Lot of these builds are nothing more than 'gram builds. I'm willing to bet this thing isn't going to see more than a dirt hill. There's going to be plenty of rubbing if that suspension is flexed out but not sure that's going to be an issue here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comtn4x4 View Post
Yeah there's no such thing as a light 34 either. I've been really happy with 4:56 gears even when I had 305/70's. My rig would have to be considerably heavier or on 35's to want 4:88's.
One of the lighter 34" MT (well 295/70/17) I've seen is the Cooper Evolution MT weighing about 59lbs. They're only 2 ply sidewall though so I'm guess that's where they shed some weight.

They come in pretty cheap too
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Cooper-EV...Tire/761428538

I'm still riding on 285/70/17's and with all the weight I have I won't go with a bigger tire until I re-gear. She's right at the tipping point where it's still tolerable but I don't think it would drive well at all with a bigger tire.
2016 Nautical Blue Metallic Trail | SCS | Falken Wildpeak AT3/W | Icon CDCV | Heftyfab Front Bumper | 4x4 Labs Rear | Shrockworks Sliders | RCI Skids | Warn VR10S | OGE Dual Battery System | sPOD | Katzkin
2013 Blizzard Pearl LE 4WD - SOLD!!!

Last edited by sn_85; 04-25-2020 at 02:34 AM.
sn_85 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote