View Single Post
Old 04-26-2020, 07:56 PM

Rack has a spectacular aura about Rack has a spectacular aura about

Rack has a spectacular aura about Rack has a spectacular aura about
I own a 2011 SR5 with about the same mileage.
I have had no issues, its not a daily diver. but I live in a dryer climate.

The suggestion of putting on a rack and inspecting the under body would be a good thing, also have them pry up one of the rocker panels in the door jams and look for mud. (They just pop out and snap back in).

A lot of cars have been in floods in the last few years and some of them are shipped to dryer climates to dry out.These are considered a "salvaged" and should be listed with the title. some times they slip through the cracks.

The biggest issue I see would be Rust and future electrical issues if the truck was flooded.

Check out the wear and tear on the upholstery and floor mats look under them for signs of rust. Smell the air inside if it smells like a fragrance then I would question that.
also check how many owners it has had if is more than two, walk away.

There is alot of IF'S when buying a used car. Take a second pair of eyes with you. some one with mechanical skills or experience with cars.

Is this from a Toyota Dealer or a "Sand Lot" dealer. what kind of Warranty do you get?

Its priced right for a pristine 2011 with that low mileage but try and work a deal its still a used truck.

Keep us all in the loop
Good Luck