Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 04-27-2020, 06:55 PM

Paragon1 has a spectacular aura about Paragon1 has a spectacular aura about

Paragon1 has a spectacular aura about Paragon1 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsla72 View Post
Have you had a chance to drive around with the new Rigid SAE fogs at night? I've had a set in a shopping cart for weeks now but haven't been able to find anyone who's actually driven with them and can provide some real world feedback.

They look like the cleanest mounting solution out there, but the light output needs to match to justify the price point.
The light output is better than the phillips LED in the stock housing since the beam is focused better. And the yellow offsets the blueish tint from by HID lows. I never thought i'd like yellow fogs, these proved me wrong. Its consistent, no parsing of the beam at all, and the installation was cake. This is the best option out there, and yes its pricey, but you won't be disappointed.

Edit, keep in mind these are SAE, not off-road only. If you're looking for off-road only levels of output then these won't fit your bill. They're WAY brighter than both the stock setup, Phillips LED, and Morimoto. Not sure how they stack up against the Rigid Radiance pods i installed since I was so disappointed in the way they mounted I never ran them at night. The low beams you see in the pic are XD 6000k HID bulbs. Id say the intensity is a close match to those, with the added benefit of yellow throwing more visible light.

2015 Silver TE: (SOLD) KDSS, ICON stg 2, Magnuson, Victory Blitz sliders, Fuel Blitz DDT 18x9 w/ -12o/s, 275/65/18 Nitto TGG2, ARB skids, Spidertrax spacers, Alpharex Luxx, Rigid 40” Stealth LED bar & 360 fogs, Switch Pro 9100 w/ Mount Tray, KC Flex Dual Ditch Lights, KC Cyclone Rock Lights, LED interior, SSS hybrid winch bumper, 30" Rough Country single row LED, Alpine ILX-F308/R line speakers, 8" Alpine Powered Sub. Prinsu Full no-drill roof rack.

Last edited by Paragon1; 04-27-2020 at 07:41 PM.
Paragon1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote