Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 04-27-2020, 07:16 PM

Teraxx is on a distinguished road

Teraxx is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by importman View Post
Considering the fact that these things are good for 300k miles(or more) you might consider getting one with 75-100K miles. Probably be 4-5000 cheaper and you could use that money for mods, (if that's something you want to do). But, unless the owners have kept it in a garage when the roads were salted I would consider trying to find one from the southeast. Like others have said, you need to take a close look at the underside for rust.
Will do, folks...Just so you all know, I have bought used vehicles before, so I know the general things to look out for - and rust is always numero uno, no matter the car - and I've even paid a mechanic for an inspection before purchase of my last vehicle. I may do so again. I'm uninterested in high mileage versions, I have had good luck with low miles/older cars in the past, so I'm sticking with that philosophy for now.
Teraxx is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote