Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 04-28-2020, 02:07 PM

Location: north east of Fairbank out there in the frontiers Alaska
3bears is a splendid one to behold 3bears is a splendid one to behold 3bears is a splendid one to behold 3bears is a splendid one to behold 3bears is a splendid one to behold 3bears is a splendid one to behold 3bears is a splendid one to behold

Location: north east of Fairbank out there in the frontiers Alaska
3bears is a splendid one to behold 3bears is a splendid one to behold 3bears is a splendid one to behold 3bears is a splendid one to behold 3bears is a splendid one to behold 3bears is a splendid one to behold 3bears is a splendid one to behold
Fairbanks Alaska people

So been here just over a year now. my son and his family on year 4. Seen some nice 3rd gens....thats what I drive and am into. Plan to do more exploring this summer and this fall go back to Oregon and get the rest of my tools, my 12 ton press, etc. and bring back up here.
Im an old fart..young at heart...but still twist wrenches and like to do my own repairs etc and stuff. New winch is supposed to be here in a few days. Other minor mods are up for this spring. Might do lbj's...the ones on are less than 40k old...but they have seen some rough roads....might need a heater core
plan on driving into denali this year, the old parks hiway, etc and of course down to the copper for fishing again and up into the artic circle on the yukon....maybe even the dalton to deadhorse . Hopefully some locals can teach/show/tell me about some nice rides...when I lived in Oregon ( widerness area...nearest gas was 25 miles) I did lots of back road exploring..kind of miss that.
Im also supper handy with construction projects...so can help out with that or twisting wrenches...

any clubs...groups...good ol pals in area ?
2000 SR-5 Highlander version 4:30's, factory locker , green, bought 6/21
2001 SR-5... bought 11/20..sold 6/21....
2000 SR-5 moded, lifted, e locker, other cool stuff, totaled 10/20

Last edited by 3bears; 04-28-2020 at 02:17 PM.
3bears is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote