Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 04-29-2020, 03:46 PM

Griffin4Runner is on a distinguished road

Griffin4Runner is on a distinguished road
Hey boss,

I am very sorry to hear that you've had such a horrific experience. I cannot imagine how I would have reacted had I been in that situation. Hopefully the situation gets better.

I work in substance use and addiction counseling, so I have seen how hard it can be. I see you're in Alaska. Is your family member there, too? Do you have the resources to try to make things better? If you don't feel comfortable answering any of that stuff, feel free to shoot me a private message!

To answer your question about your BMs & what to do, first of all, I have no clue if a meth smell gives you the shits. I have pretty severe ADHD and take Adderall, an amphetamine, on a daily basis, but I don't have a problem like that. However, sometimes I can feel sick on it, especially if I drink coffee.

Now, if you want to get rid of the smell, chances are you will have to detail or deep clean the carpets. It may be worth it to replace it. I don't know if that's your forte, or if the carpet is even replaceable, but that may be the best move.

Frankly, I would have a professional replace your interior because the residue can seep into your fabrics and make you sick, dizzy, or worse. I would also have them chlorine bomb the vehicle/air system. Whatsmore, you do not know if there was any contact with Fentanyl, which is EXTREMELY hazardous if you come into contact with it. Take serious caution.

Finally, under ZERO circumstances should you go to the police. You could potentially catch a charge if they were to find you in possession of a vehicle with a controlled substance. Even if you say "it's my family member/friend", they probably won't give a darn. That's me just being frank.

What you could do is take your family member to small claims court or host an intervention. Chances are, if you experienced such a loss/damage, they may be at the point where they need serious help. Regardless, since it's a domestic issue, it would make sense to me that you could sue them in a smaller court for damages. HOWEVER, if you don't have it in writing or have proof, it could come back to bite you.

I hope that info was of some use to you. Things will get better!
Griffin4Runner is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote