View Single Post
Old 04-29-2020, 04:24 PM

sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of

sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by midcoma View Post
I've been working on this project for a few years and finally had some time to get serious about it. The design is complete and fabrication is in progress.
I know you and I have corresponded about this setup in the past. Looks like you have done a terrific job. as always your work is top notch.

I put this vid togeather that shows my setup. the one issue I'm having with the ebrake setup... well I will let the vid do the talking. wondering if you can lock up the rears with the cable setup your running?

sleepydad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote