Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 05-01-2020, 06:45 PM

saltyskies is on a distinguished road

saltyskies is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebeastlives View Post
the lack of power is the biggest reason. The 3.4 motor is super reliable but it is turtle slow and can barely pull its own weight up a hill. I love my 3rd gen but the 4th gen is just as reliable and has a ton more power and equally as offroad capable. The 4.0 motor in the 4th and 5th gen is just all around better motor than a 3.4 3rd gen. The 4th and 5th gen ride much better than a 3rd gen. You get them loaded up with dogs, people, gear and head out to the mtns you will love that 4.0 motor.
How much more complex is the 4th gen motor compared to the 3rd? I'm okay with it being a little underpowered, but if the 4th gen isn't too much more complex (more computer control, mainly) I might have to look into it more. Thank you!
saltyskies is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote