View Single Post
Old 05-02-2020, 10:02 PM
Banned

ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future
Banned

ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLTRD View Post
Oh, I got to have this!

What 'Color' did you go with? Torn between the 3 different whites (Cool, Warm, Neutral), I don't want it super bright ...

Also, what are your thoughts if 2 could be used to light up the tail gate area? Would the 1W version be bright enough if 2 were used on each side or tailgate?
You can get three different sizes in the Oznium bolt, 6mm, 11mm, 16mm. And two different powers 1W and 3W. Although 3W is only available in the 11mm size. For the console the 1W in the 6mm or 11mm would probably work best. I have a few of each that I’m going to try out to see how bright it is.
As for color I’d suggest the warm white or neutral. The cool seems too bluish for my tastes. You could order one of each color and size and see what you like best, they’re not very expensive.

For the tailgate the 3W gives off a lot of light. I’m not sure if it would fit in the two existing light fixtures in the tailgate. I used different LEDs there. Plus the 3W does dissipate a good amount of heat, it’s not a good idea to mount it in plastic if you want to run it for a long time. I did mount one in the back ceiling on an aluminum plate heatsink under the headliner. It really provides a lot of light.
Yet ANOTHER Cargo Lighting Mod
ElectroBoy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote