View Single Post
Old 05-10-2020, 07:47 AM

benhalleniii is on a distinguished road

benhalleniii is on a distinguished road
Yikes! Tree limbs and touch up paint?

Got woken up last night by my car alarm at 2:20am. Came out to find a 40ft long tree limb laying over the top of the truck. Luckily, the limb stay attached to the tree so all I have is a dent on the panel above the rear driver side door. If the limb had come all the way Off the truck would be totaled.

Any suggestions on a good website for finding touch up paint for 4runners? I’m gonna have a body shop fix the dent but I’m hoping to just touch up some of the scratches myself.

b
e
n

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk