Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 05-10-2020, 06:51 PM

Bay33saw is on a distinguished road

Bay33saw is on a distinguished road
I have the same set up as yours and I just bought a new tow strap that weighs 5lbs and two D ring shackles that weigh 2.5 lbs each. Can I ask you where you got the velcro straps that hold the strap on the panel and also how you attached the shackles.
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Globetrotter78 View Post
I am running 2 Victory4x4 MOLLE panels. I love these things! Our Runners have a surprising lack of storage cubbies for such a versatile vehicle that I view these as practically NECESSARY!

Left Panel:

Collapsible shovel/axe
Fire Extinguisher
Indiv First Aid Kit (IFAK)
Shackles
30' Tow Strap
Hammock and strapping
Carabiners/Tie downs
Emergency strobe light

Right Panel: (not pictured)

LED Lantern
Extension cord (quite handy!)