Site Navigation

Thread: Help please?
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 07:40 PM

alawson is on a distinguished road

alawson is on a distinguished road
Help please?

Hi,

I have a stock 1985 4Runner (SFA). I bought Alcan Springs with 3” lift and shackles from 4crawler. Total lift is ~4” due to the longer shackles.

My mechanic is installing, and had trouble with the front springs.

He said I needed: new trailing arms, sway bar links, shocks and steering shaft.

Can anyone point me in the right direction on where to get these parts? I didn’t realize this would all need changed out (aside from shocks).

For the shocks, I’m wondering if Bilstein 5125 12” shocks would work.

It’s really going to be more of a cruiser / forest road truck, not going to be crawling with it.

Obligatory pic of my baby:
Attached Images
Help please?-53da7a03-a744-4a1a-83e7-374c81d07fe6-jpg 
alawson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote