Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 10:31 PM

jiveflexx is on a distinguished road

jiveflexx is on a distinguished road
I have a gen4 with x-reas and have the rough country 3" spacer kit. I want to keep my spacer lift on when taking out my xreas and replacing the struts/shocks.
If I go with the bilstein 5100 adjustable leveling shock kit ( 2003-2009 4Runner 4WD Bilstein 5100 Adjustable Leveling Shock Kit 03094RUN4WD ) what is the max height y'all would recommend adjusting the shocks to without making the front ride to high? i want to have a lift, but nothing too crazy obnoxious. also, Is there any special shocks you need when taking out the xreas or will the bilstein 5100's do?

Thank you!
jiveflexx is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote