Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 11:15 PM

engineeer will become famous soon enough

engineeer will become famous soon enough
Quote:
I’m not saying mistakes weren’t made on both parties
LOL now that's hilarious. Both parties didn't make a mistake. One party (OBF) made a mistake, then followed it up with a bunch of other mistakes, then topped all of those off with a very public mistake.

The customer went out of his way to try and help remedy the situation. He was patient. He sent plenty of pictures. Offered to take precise measurements in order to help OBF redesign the bracket. He was super patient with OBF up until the point where the owner started personally attacking him for no reason.

How do I know this? Because I was the customer. I'm sure OBF has their shit together now, but I replaced mine with one from Rago and it was much higher quality and the customer service was infinitely better.
engineeer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote