Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 05-12-2020, 09:22 PM

unik5 is on a distinguished road

unik5 is on a distinguished road
Going back to 5th Gen’s. How’s your paint holding up?

I know, I know. Another thread on paint. This one is a little different in that I am wondering how your paint has been holding up! Specifically the Bacelona Red and White.. now that it’s been a few years ;) since these colors have been out. I was set on a white 4Runner but was questioning the use of their single stage paint versus the 2-stage for the rest of the colors. I really don’t know a lot about paints so I’d like to hear first hand experiences. Any issues with excess oxidization from the white paint? I’d really love to hear from the people that their trucks spend a majority of time exposed to the elements aka no garage..

Thanks in advance!
unik5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote