View Single Post
Old 05-13-2020, 09:50 AM

HorsepowerJunkie is on a distinguished road

HorsepowerJunkie is on a distinguished road
2020 Trd Pro Build

Picked up my new Blk/Blk 4Runner from Southern California a few days ago and I love this thing! This is my first sub 500bhp vehicle purchase in a while so the only thing I dont like about the 4Runner is lack of power obviously haha. I plan on adding a procharger to help make the driving experience a bit more entertaining!

The day after I got home with it I officially began the journey to making it mine and I will log the progress in this thread. So far I have done all the free mods and removed the roof rack, installed block off plates, removed the spare tire and tools to save some weight, removed the front license plate mount and debadged the toyota emblems from the front grill. Just those few little things really transformed the look and I’m loving how clean it is. Anyways this is where it’s at currently with a lot more to come soon!
Attached Images
2020 Trd Pro Build-dfa945f9-33ab-404f-84e0-e7a4f2869764-jpeg 
HorsepowerJunkie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote