Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 05-13-2020, 06:32 PM

ralphwiggums is on a distinguished road

ralphwiggums is on a distinguished road
Question

So I dropped my truck off at the dealership today to have them swap the exhaust out. My old exhaust decided to start rattling away and I guess it's time to get it done and bite the bullet on labour-$$$.

I bought the LT headers, the y-pipe, the Gibson exhaust with right-side exit, and the titanium hardware kit. I ended up ordering the 90deg mini-cats off Amazon, rather than those straight spacer adapters.

My question to those of you that already installed everything (and went with the 90deg mini-cats), did you have issues with them threading into the y-pipe bungs? They seem to thread into the DT headers, but only threaded in about one turn or so on the y-pipe - did you have to chase the threads...or?

Also, did anyone's y-pipe come with clamping hardware, because mine didn't

Any other installation issues that may come up?
LED interior lights & dash light swap - 5th gen brakes with Power Stop rotors & calipers - Pioneer AVH-W4400 NEX with backup camera - General Grabber tires on 20" Limited wheels - Bilstein 5100 shocks & Icon springs - JBA UCA's - Spidertrax spacers - Shrockworks front bumper with Run-D LED floods - safari rack (removed)
ralphwiggums is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote