Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 05-14-2020, 10:21 AM

vipergrhd is on a distinguished road

vipergrhd is on a distinguished road
Money pit

I'm no expert when it comes to Toyota but i have owned several, whoever bought it must be a collector or just someone that has more money than sense. There is a reason why they only made it for 2 years too many issues that was not addressed during the build in my opinion the block was not reinforced enough to handle the heat were the turbo sits, the turbo housing is prone to cracks and parts are hard to come by. It is a beautiful rig no question but having that engine it will be problematic down the road. Just my 2 pennies.
vipergrhd is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote