View Single Post
Old 05-15-2020, 04:41 PM

Drift Monkey is just really nice Drift Monkey is just really nice Drift Monkey is just really nice Drift Monkey is just really nice Drift Monkey is just really nice

Drift Monkey is just really nice Drift Monkey is just really nice Drift Monkey is just really nice Drift Monkey is just really nice Drift Monkey is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by runokc View Post
That’s good to know in case these don’t work out, the tread on your tires if very cool! How do you drive without rubbing?
Thanks! That picture is with the rear just about fully flexed with the sway bar still on - Only thing that rubbed out back was the mud flap.

I've since trimmed it off:

Not compressed:

Plenty of room out back - the front required more work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by karmatp View Post
That does look great. I think that is my next setup. I’m basically waiting until I get sick of my ko2’s, then I will pick up some trail wheels on cL and head to discount for some new tires. Thanks for the pic.
You're welcome! I much prefer capless (stock caps are horrendous) but I might try this flat cap painted matte black.

Last edited by Drift Monkey; 05-15-2020 at 04:53 PM.
Drift Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote