Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 05-16-2020, 02:17 AM

DblZeta is on a distinguished road

DblZeta is on a distinguished road
First things first.

In the state of California the DMV gives you ten days to transfer title of vehicle you bought. Do to the COVID-19 pandemic my local DMV was closed and the next closest one was only taking appointments. I got an appointment nine days from when I bought it. So while I waited I thought I would super clean the interior. I rented a Rug-Doctor upholstery cleaner and started cleaning. The more I cleaned the more I was taking the car apart. Out came the seats. I took the dash a part. The center console had to come out. There was so much marijuana I could have rolled three big fat joints from it. I determined that at least three Starbucks Mega Latte coffees were spilt. Two in the back seat one in the passenger seat. The grossest thing was some kind of purple juice under the rear seats with these dried up prune things that looked like turds. Ugh! On a positive note I got about $2.50 in change out of it.
Attached Images
Dbl Zeta build thread 2006 Sport Edition 4X4-20200326_175944-jpg  Dbl Zeta build thread 2006 Sport Edition 4X4-20200329_100652-jpg  Dbl Zeta build thread 2006 Sport Edition 4X4-20200404_105130-jpg  Dbl Zeta build thread 2006 Sport Edition 4X4-20200404_093923-jpg 
DblZeta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote