Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 05-16-2020, 05:14 AM

TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of

TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by rigtimmins View Post
I think I've decided I'm throwing 5100 on all corners with Dobinson coils front and back. I'll probably keep stock 265/70 r17, but I would at least consider 275/70 r17 if I could find any decent ones in a C load.

I've seen folks posting about having a lot of tires in C load like Cooper At3, BFG Ko2, etc. in C load as recently as 2019, but I can't find them anywhere. Just don't need an E load tire and not lookin to grab Falken Wildpeak in C 275 at 58 lbs a tire.

Did folks just stop making them in that size recently?
The KO2’s are not available in a C rating. I have KO2 275's and they only come in a E rating. I did a 1.5/1" spacer lift to level out my Pro. I'm satisfied with the look and result, plus I had to do zero mods for fitment. No rubbing and clearance issues fully articulated and I like running my front mud flaps. BUT, at 57 lbs. and a slightly harsher ride than I would like, I will eventually go to a 285 C rating. I think the 285-70-17 is the best size (looks/off road performance) tire on the 5th gen without sacrificing too much. There is a lot more selection on 285's, and due to selection, if you blow a 285 out, it is easy to find another one no matter where your at. It will also still fit in the spare area underneath. A 285 KO2 116Q C rated tire only weighs 50 lbs. The Falken 275 C rated tire is 58 lbs. The 275, size wise is a great compromise between a 265 and 285, but, due to the small selection I would not do it again.
TRD PANTHER is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote