View Single Post
Old 05-17-2020, 06:02 PM

shdw03 will become famous soon enough shdw03 will become famous soon enough

shdw03 will become famous soon enough shdw03 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkillr View Post
Sounds like the route I plan on going.

Question: will the factory enclosure fit a standard SR5 WITHOUT 3rd row? I've only seen it retrofitted in a 3rd row model.
Yep. But you gonna have to make some kind of panel to cover the void left from removing the pocket. I do have 3rd row rear panel envy.
@gordy

Good job on the factory upgrade. The 8w3 is good for what it is. I've been looking for more output though, and looks like the new sundown sd4-8 with it's neo motor looks like it should fit
shdw03 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote