View Single Post
Old 05-19-2020, 03:43 PM

Catahoulabulldog is on a distinguished road

Catahoulabulldog is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syr4RinNC View Post
So I suggest looking through the threads on "lift and tire central" in the 4th gen section as well as '4th gen suspension options"

Theres too many details wed need to make recommendations IE - what lift do you want, what size tires do you want to run, how much weight do you carry or tow occasionally or regularly

Lots of people are willing to sell you springs, so do some research and know what your end result goal is

the front bilstein setting also depends on the lift youre looking for and the height of the coil overs. IE you can get 2 inch taller coils and put bilstein at lowest perch if you want a 2'' lift or you can can get stock sized springs and put bilstein at the 1.75 perch
I would be running the stock 18 inch wheels with my Nitto Ridge Grapplers. I’m wanting just a 2”-2.5” lift nothing crazy. Weight would be a few hundred pounds of gear and towing would be an A-liner A frame pop up camper which would be connected to the back quite a bit since next year the wife and I are hitting the road full time.
Catahoulabulldog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote