Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 05-21-2020, 09:10 PM

Par02 is on a distinguished road

Par02 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 86 Runner View Post
Thanks! There's a ring in the back that screws down. It will grab the lip above the light, but the grill is smooth under the light so there's nothing to grab. It's in there pretty snug though so I don't think it's going to fall out.

I've only had them on a couple weeks, but they've held up fine after a few runs through the car wash and a decent rain storm (i.e. "San Diego blizzard!!" haha)

The iJDMTOY website has generic install instructions, but they're horrible so don't waste your time. It's very easy to wire up. The included wire was long enough to run back past the battery and through the firewall on the driver side.

I went through the smaller hole to the left of the larger grommet since it's starting to get a little crowded:

Then I used an add-a-fuse in an empty acc slot and grounded right next to the fuse box (where I imagine everyone does):

That way they turn on/off with the key. I thought about adding a switch to the line so I could manually turn them off when driving, but I really don't think I'll ever need to "black out" while driving my personal vehicle. (I have a specific work car for that! )
I have these added to MyCart as well but what I'd like to know is that since its been 15+ months, how have they held up?

Looks awesome btw!
Par02 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote