View Single Post
Old 05-23-2020, 10:18 AM

HorsepowerJunkie is on a distinguished road

HorsepowerJunkie is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
I once put an 'I ❤ Justin Bieber' decal on the rear bumper of one of my other cars as a joke for a trip to the Tail of the Dragon. Should have heard some of the hateful shit fellow owners were saying. Needless to say it stayed on the car, and the decals the following years got even worse.

I think you need SR5 badges so we can watch the heads roll.
those sr5 badges would be perfect for my unpro! Hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfman’s Brother View Post
I can totally forgive the grill heresy if this build gets a blower.

This place is 80% people offering advice on how to wire up various bs lights and discussing 275 v 285 for the 1MM time so it’s a welcome site to see.
well in that case, it will soon be forgiven lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans Moleman View Post
Although I think turning a Pro into an SR5 is silly, I’m here for the Procharger experience.
I’m still slightly lost how I turned my pro into a sr5 but removing the rack and the grill badges. I’m waiting on procharger to let me place the order then the fun begins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow.T4Runner View Post
Bring on the donuts!
Ill have a few dozen haha
HorsepowerJunkie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote