View Single Post
Old 05-23-2020, 01:08 PM
Elite Member

TheDurk is a glorious beacon of light TheDurk is a glorious beacon of light TheDurk is a glorious beacon of light TheDurk is a glorious beacon of light TheDurk is a glorious beacon of light TheDurk is a glorious beacon of light
Elite Member

TheDurk is a glorious beacon of light TheDurk is a glorious beacon of light TheDurk is a glorious beacon of light TheDurk is a glorious beacon of light TheDurk is a glorious beacon of light TheDurk is a glorious beacon of light
If it's a light kiss the fat lip will save you money. I have been in two soft (no air bag) collisions (neither my fault) and that bumper extension absorbed the bulk of the damage. It folded in on itself as apparently designed. I got away with cheap parts from Certafit and good as new. Without the lip, I am sure airbags would have gone off and more parts were needed.
'99 4Runner SR5 5spd 3.4L V6 4WD(U.S), original '99 Talls in front, OME 906s in back, Hella fogs, Trekmaster shocks in front, Billy in back, no running boards, FIAMM horns, Alpine sound, Michelin LTX M/S2's, owned since new.
'97 HiLux SW4 5spd 4WD(Japan model bought in Brazil assembled in Argentina, very close to a 3.0 4Runner/Surf)
'71 FordWillys Jeep CJ5 (with straight six Ford Maverick 3.0 liter engine--lives in the mountains north of Sao Paulo Brazil)
My Backyard Frame Swap
TheDurk is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote