Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 05-24-2020, 10:00 AM

Uni1brow is on a distinguished road

Uni1brow is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackened_offroad View Post
ok who's running 35's and has them fitting with full articulation? Is there a thread on it? forum users known to have made it work with build threads? I'm about to do a lift and wheels etc, and I'm thinking I may go straight to 35's, as I'm pretty sure I'll go that way eventually and I'd rather not have to do it twice.

I just put 35x12.50x17 on, suspension jba uppers, kings coil over, dirt king lowers, scs 17x8.5 4.30 -12 back space. Needed spacers cause tires were rubbing on uppers, went with bora .75 spacers.
All the gray area in the pic needed to be touched, pound back the firewall, as you can see body mount chop is cut back past half of what it originally was. Pinch weld folded over and flattened, plastics trimmed fender trimmed on the inside. I used gray primer as I was testing so you can easily see where its rubbing.
Any questions PM me.
Attached Images
Going Bigger - 5th Gen Tire Fitment Guide-received_682039909008519-jpg 
Uni1brow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote