View Single Post
Old 05-24-2020, 04:35 PM

GunRock0811 is on a distinguished road

GunRock0811 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRG_TRD View Post
Hey guys, I shot Eitek1 the CAD file. eMachineshop does everything including the bends, machine work, and powder coating. Obviously the higher the quantity you produce the lower the cost. I imagine the material to make them costs next to nothing so I dont doubt Eitek1 could make them cheaper if he has access to a machine shop. They are made from 6061 Aluminum and are 4.5mm thick. The bracket sits at a 90 degree angle overall, with the upper bend at 40 degrees and the lower bend at 50 degrees.
$30 a set? Count me in!

2010 4Runner LTD - Stock Daily Driver.
GunRock0811 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote