Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 05-25-2020, 03:01 PM

2020Runner is on a distinguished road

2020Runner is on a distinguished road
Figured it out. I couldn't find the wire that I need at the harness. I kept reading continuity and the light wouldn't turn off. I took the mirror apart and found 2 yellow wires going to the puddle light. Then I traced the one I needed inside the door panel and made the connection there. From there I followed the wires from the harness through the sleeve going from the door to the interior behind the kick panel. Next, I ran the wire through the grommet in the firewall to the spod. I had to set the jumper on the spot to POSITIVE. I have tested it 100 or so times and it works. Everything else works fine so far.
2020Runner is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote