Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 05-26-2020, 02:09 AM

FJH195 is on a distinguished road

FJH195 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHagood View Post
285/70-r17 Falken MT's for tire size.

As far as the Wilco goes, I only got it because it was $500 on Facebook and in mint condition. I would never pay the $1100 for a brand new one. If you can find one used, try to look for the high clearance one. I lose ground clearance, and the damn thing sticks out two feet. My friend has the Rigd one, and I like that design way more.

To each their own, but I will be getting a rear bumper in the coming months.
I've seen the Rigd one too, I like that Wilco offers an offset version. I think I'm just going to wait and get a bumper..

Have you had any issues with 285's on the TRD wheels? I really want TRD wheels and 285/70 KO2's but the 7" width is kinda sus...