View Single Post
Old 05-26-2020, 10:38 AM

t0y0ta4R is on a distinguished road

t0y0ta4R is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishperil View Post
Do we even know that it’s a “he”? I mean, men generally don’t publish 18 pages of inner dialogue in their online diary. Maybe “he” forgot the R in his username and it should be Gramma Ray.

P.S. Gramma- quit being cheap and buy the Sprint Booster, it will change your miserable, Jeep loving life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I also thought it read like a diary after reading the post. Like others have pointed out, it sounds like buyers remorse and under the current circumstances s/he may be stuck with the vehicle for a bit. It's good thing they tend to retain their value well so a sell/trade may not be that hard on the pocket. Good luck either way!
Accessories: All weather Floor Liners & Cargo Tray Package, Exhaust Tip Chrome and Mudguards.
t0y0ta4R is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote