Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 05-26-2020, 10:42 AM

RunningForNow is on a distinguished road

RunningForNow is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianK14 View Post
I don't think its all of the dash bulbs that are a problem. Just the ones for the gear select indicator lights can't be LED's
When I installed LEDs to my cluster, I only swapped out the three main illuminating ones (the bigger bulbs). I tried swapping out all the warning lights, and they were way too bright, and because they were way too bright, the colors were all wrong...Blue became light blue, orange became yellow, red became magenta. So, besides the three main illuminating ones, I put incadescent bulbs back for the idiot lights.

Had this setup for two months, and never a problem, then all of a sudden the VSC and TRAC lights came on last week.
RunningForNow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote