Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 05-26-2020, 07:46 PM

drivermod is on a distinguished road

drivermod is on a distinguished road
Parking brake cable replacement

Anyone every had to replace their rear parking brake cable? I damaged my left side cable offroading and am looking to replace it. I've removed all the bolts I can see but it seems like there might be one more above the gas tank as the cable doesn't want to budge. Anyone know if I have to drop the tank to remove the driver side cable?
2006 SR5 4x4, Shadow Mica, 285/70/17 Cooper ST Maxx, FN Overlander Spec B wheels, Icon extended travel coilovers, JBA upper control arms, Metaltech long travel rear, C4 Fabrication LoPro winch bumper, SB X2O 10K winch, Rocky Road Outfitters Sliders, RCI skids, Viair Onboard air.
drivermod is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote