View Single Post
Old 05-27-2020, 03:05 AM

da_crew10 is on a distinguished road

da_crew10 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselchessy View Post
Exactly how much of a budget?

I’d spend the $200 and get a set of OME 890’s or 906’s for the rear rather than put in a spacer.
If you want 2” lift with a spacer, then you’d need a 2” spacer.
Guess the budget has to go up from all my research.

The fronts again I plan to run at 2.5 inch setting

Id like the rig leveled.

So rear wise; With OME springs what is the best option for that leveling? 890's show to provide a 3inch lift, but then 906's only show a 2' lift. Is there a spring that is in the in-between mark at a real solid 2-2.5?

Id hate to do a 2 inch spring in the rear and it be lower than 2 inch with a full tank and the kid and wife in the backseat and that dreaded overtime eventual sag of the spring. I am leaning towards the 890s and hope that it is leveled with the front 5100s with factory springs set at 2.5 is even with the rear.

Sorry for the newbness. All replies and help much appreciated .

Last edited by da_crew10; 05-27-2020 at 03:09 AM.
da_crew10 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote