View Single Post
Old 05-27-2020, 11:22 AM

BIGpharma is a jewel in the rough BIGpharma is a jewel in the rough BIGpharma is a jewel in the rough

BIGpharma is a jewel in the rough BIGpharma is a jewel in the rough BIGpharma is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by beau17 View Post
Hey all,
I am now forced to look into selling my beloved 4runner as I am now going to a college in a city environment and can no longer justify the car payment and insurance payments. That being said, I was just looking for some advice to see what other's past experiences have been selling their rigs. I have made some upgrades, so I was wondering if those are generally ignored when reselling and I would be better taking them off, etc. and selling them separate from the car. Also curious if anyone knows of buying a 4runner of this forum, as it may be easier to find someone who likes the upgrades I've done in a place like this.

Upgrades done:
Front bumper with winch
Added auxiliary lights
SPOD wired up into a switch in the front seats
I have a rear bumper from coastal offroad that I haven't put on yet (along with 2 light pods)

Any help is appreciated

Dealer will not value it. Private party most likely will not pay extra either. Best bet is to sell it separately to get the most money back.