View Single Post
Old 05-27-2020, 12:06 PM

TheSaturnV will become famous soon enough TheSaturnV will become famous soon enough

TheSaturnV will become famous soon enough TheSaturnV will become famous soon enough
D-C has called it. Once you take apart a 20 year old suspension your budget is likely to go out the window. Unless you like doing jobs twice, now is the time to get things right. I kept the lid down on my suspension refurbish and was still in for about $1200 in parts for my 2000 LTD.

Moog UBJs
OEM LBJs ($108 amazon)
Control arm bushings
5100 shocks
Moog springs
Rubber spacer in the rear to bring it level
Inner/Outer tie rods
Strut Mounts

This equated to about a 2" lift, maybe a tad under, which resulted in just after a few months driving both front inner boots split open and dumped their grease. So you can add roughly $120 to that for a new boot kit.

It was all worth doing. (Disclaimer: only pic on hand, poor truck is filthy. 2" lift means up from where it had sagged down to. I'm probably just a tad over original factory ride height.)
Attached Images
The 3rd Gen All Questions Allowed Thread-4runnertires2-jpg 

2000 Black LTD with ELOCKER, almost 100% stock

Last edited by TheSaturnV; 05-27-2020 at 12:13 PM.
TheSaturnV is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote