View Single Post
Old 05-30-2020, 10:56 PM

1984keen is on a distinguished road

1984keen is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by theesotericone View Post
I run two amps. The 1500W Mono sits in the passenger side well between the inner and outer sheet metal. It's help in place by a few bolts drilled through the sheet metal. The second amp is a 4 channel that sits under the drivers seat. 0 AWG power runs from the battery to under the drivers seat where a bus bar sends a positive lead to both amps. I can't find any photo's of the amp under the seat but it's big and barely fits.

As far as needing access to the mono block I've never had to. Once it's tuned it's a set it and forget it type of thing. Just make sure your gains are set correctly and put the panel back on. I haven't touched it in 3 years and it still sounds perfect. The sub it powers is actually in the passenger side storage door. lol

I like that box!
1984keen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote