Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 07:13 PM

joshhouston8719 is on a distinguished road

joshhouston8719 is on a distinguished road
I just removed my dash to replace the evaporator core. Let me tell you this job was no joke. Taking apart wasn't to bad but I didn't do a good job of pictures/videos to help me out. I had the dash on twice now and just took it off again to help connect some harnesses that I miss. I'm kind of at at loss now. I was hoping someone might be able to help me with two harnesses that I can seem to figure out where they go too or any at all. The harnesses are right next to the ECU module. A white connector that I am feeling pretty confident that is not being used based on the way it's taped and I actually found two more connectors that wasn't used. The other black connecter I'm not to sure of since it's pretty loose but cannot for the life of me find where it goes. I'm guessing that wasn't an uncommon thing like I thought it was. Below are pictures of the harnesses. I plan on creating a more lengthy post later of the dash removal as for I have not found much information on it. The only issue I had once i got it back together was the airbag light on the driver side came on and the auto window down for the driver's side wouldn't work. But from what I read those may need to be reset?
joshhouston8719 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote