View Single Post
Old 06-04-2020, 01:21 PM

MillerPKA is a jewel in the rough MillerPKA is a jewel in the rough MillerPKA is a jewel in the rough

MillerPKA is a jewel in the rough MillerPKA is a jewel in the rough MillerPKA is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by uh0h50 View Post
This thing is absolute goals. Fantastic build sir.
Thanks man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfman’s Brother View Post
Amazing.

I love 4Runners to a point it borders on concerning but for this kinda money I can’t help but wonder what else you could achieve. Restored LS Swapped Bronco? LS Defender? Whippled 2021 Bronco? The po$$ibilities really get opened up with this kinda big d1ck money.

Regardless, I look forward to some video of it doing work on the upcoming trip you mentioned. Send it, and film it.
There will definitely be a new project, if you look at my first post on this thread you can see an overhauled 3rd gen I completed last year. I'd like to grab the 6th gen day 1, but depending on the timeline, I've looked at a G550 or even bringing in a new 79 Series body and mating it to an 80 series chassis like Jeremiah Proffitt did. More interested in the latter but I like going balls to the wall on my projects.

The Old - 2000 SR5, Supercharged, E-locker, 35s, 4.88
www.outworldhq.com/2000-toyota-4runner
MillerPKA is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote