Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 06-08-2020, 04:00 PM
Elite Member

Thai is a splendid one to behold Thai is a splendid one to behold Thai is a splendid one to behold Thai is a splendid one to behold Thai is a splendid one to behold Thai is a splendid one to behold Thai is a splendid one to behold
Elite Member

Thai is a splendid one to behold Thai is a splendid one to behold Thai is a splendid one to behold Thai is a splendid one to behold Thai is a splendid one to behold Thai is a splendid one to behold Thai is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02SE View Post
I'm running the E load range Yokohama's, in the stock 265/70R17 size. They are a bit taller than most tires in that size at 31.9" vs 31.6" most others in that size run, and they have 18/32nds tread depth. The KO2's have 15/32nds, the New Toyo's 16/32nds. All LT sizes.

I looked at and considered the new Toyo Open Country A/T3's. Compared them all side-by-side. I had the Toyo A/T2's in my 3rd gen. They were like the KO2's I had, good in dry dirt, not so great in the wet.

The new Toyo A/T3's supposedly have improved wet grip, but I suspected they would be louder than the Yokohama's.

Ultimately I went with Yoko's because I've always have a good experience with their car and truck tires, they were on flash sale of $100.00 off for a set of 4, a manufacturers rebate of $60.00 off a set of 4, they matched the lowest Walmart price, and I was getting $100.00 for each of my stock Dunlops.

I couldn't beat the deal, and I have been very pleased with them so far.
Discount Tire gave me $100 per tire off for my Dunlop stock tires! So, i saved $400 off KO2’s. How can you turn that down?!

A guy i know with Toyo AT3 did not like it. Had a sidewall puncture too. So, you picked good IMO.
2024 Subaru Impreza RS
Lets Go Brandon!
Thai is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote