Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 06-08-2020, 08:48 PM

y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of

y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by gimlithepirate View Post
Oh yeah, the entertainment value is infinite right now xD.

12 hours given the condition of yours is actually pretty great. Can't fault you, and I've been in the position where 350 is much better than 610. The super pros come with alignment bolts and cams I believe, which are actually supposed to be pretty good.

I've got to do mine next time I do lots of things to the front end of mine. Not urgent, but will need to be done. Your instructions are very timely, as this process is not as bad as I was afraid. I might do a bushing repair, but keep my old cam bolts as they are in good shape. Just the bushings need some love.
Yep, I've been coming up with a long list of projects for a quarentined summer. I'm planning to strip and paint frame, replace cv thats beyond cooked to reboot, fuel tank straps, Dobinson's, new tires. Pretty much stock now, so it feels like the time to dive into off-road mods.

The process is definitely not that bad, and I'm jealous of you're not seized cams!

The time flew by, since I was having some fun and it was broken up of 2 weekends. I almost feel like the crusty-er the bushing sleeve, the easier it comes out. This is what was left of the super crusty one thats at the beginning of the bushing removal step looked like after needle scaling all the loose stuff, it practically fell out with some gentile prying. Kind of scary to think that thats what was keeping part of the suspension together

Last edited by y=mx+b; 06-08-2020 at 10:50 PM.
y=mx+b is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote