Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 06-09-2020, 10:09 AM

jaemz will become famous soon enough jaemz will become famous soon enough

jaemz will become famous soon enough jaemz will become famous soon enough
Bad 4x Innovations Experience

i have an order with them currently for skid plates and sliders, placing the order on 5/9, with everything listed as "in stock" and ready to ship. i received no calls or e-mails until i called them with a delivery address change (which they put in with various typos, more on this later), to which they then informed me that they needed more time to dial in the skid plates.

no problem, whatever time you need to ensure a good product. it was my fault for not asking for a time frame, i'll give em that.

fast forward three weeks, and two follow up e-mails have been sent out to zero response. nothing serious, just asking for a rough estimate of when things would ship out, so i can let my painter know.

it wasn't until i called him almost a full month after i placed my order, that he then let me know that he "hasn't got around to it yet" and he would attempt to fix it today. if he couldnt, he "didn't plan on stamping any today" but would give me a tracking number when he can.

he finally ships them yesterday, again with zero response to any of my emails. worried, i check the tracking numbers and call the courier company to see if the address is correct.

he never changed the typo i told him to change on the delivery address. so now, i have them holding the delivery at a local branch of the courier to pick it up. the caveat? the delivery address needs to match my ID. that's my work address. it's never gonna match.

no response to that e-mail either.

so, is this type of experience normal? ive read more often than not of people struggling to get any type of communication out of these shops, but this is frankly ridiculous. i know it's hard to communicate 100% of the time, but jesus, 0% isnt cutting it either.

6/13 edit:

5 days. no response.

was able to pick up 4 of the 6 pieces, still missing tranny skid and right slider. seem to be missing a decent amount of hardware as well. maybe they split the hardware between the two remaining packages? doesn't really make sense but who knows. will update the thread when i pick up the parts or get a response.

Last edited by jaemz; 06-13-2020 at 08:28 PM.
jaemz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote