Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 06-11-2020, 02:59 PM

4rNCMTNs is a glorious beacon of light 4rNCMTNs is a glorious beacon of light 4rNCMTNs is a glorious beacon of light 4rNCMTNs is a glorious beacon of light 4rNCMTNs is a glorious beacon of light

4rNCMTNs is a glorious beacon of light 4rNCMTNs is a glorious beacon of light 4rNCMTNs is a glorious beacon of light 4rNCMTNs is a glorious beacon of light 4rNCMTNs is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyKevin View Post

Would you happen to have any photos of how you installed the GMRS radio? Still havent installed mine and thought of putting under the passenger dash.

I also have the Marlin LCA braces/skids. Never thought I'd actually hit the skid but ended up dinging it last week in a rock garden. Thankful to have it.
As soon as I have it back I will post some pictures of the radio install as I can not find any. Really it's about 12" or so behind the 4wd shifter on the passenger side. I used industrial velcro to hold it in place. I connected it to an always hot wire from my 12 position blue seas fuse block in the engine bay. Maybe one day I'll just connect it to my second bantum when I get it. For the mic, I ran a cat5 cable from the control to the dash. On the bottom right of the steering wheel there is a blank holder where on the Limited they have the "party" button or whatever it's called. There I installed a female rj45 connector to plug in the microphone. This way for everyday use or when parked at the airport for a while I can just disconnect it and nobody sees anything.

Last edited by 4rNCMTNs; 06-11-2020 at 04:33 PM.
4rNCMTNs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote