View Single Post
Old 06-12-2020, 01:17 PM

Run Forrest Run will become famous soon enough

Run Forrest Run will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElJefe View Post
Im torn between this kit and Eibach's. Im worried with Eibach's rear spring only being 1". I was also going to get some UCA's with Eibach but this kit has it all. Still not sure about that green though. I'm not going to do much off-roading. Its more for the looks so color plays more of a factor for me as well as price. Eibach will come out slightly cheaper.
It really depends on what you are aiming for as the result will be much different. I wanted to maintain most of the factory rake, so I quickly decided against the Eibach kit. An option to consider is running Eibach shocks with OME 885/895E for a 3”/2” lift. Black springs would have been my preference, but these do look pretty sweet now that they are in.