Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 06-14-2020, 09:24 AM

R90esses is on a distinguished road

R90esses is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TDMerrittPE View Post
You mention relocating the controller to the space near the Jack. Will you have to lengthen the cables and where is the particular space you are contemplating? Shortly after the 1st of the year I am going to start pursuing this modification and will need to direct the installer appropriately. I'm also going to send a PM.
To answer your question, at my request, they sent me extra liftgate sections of the wiring harness that I had planned to use. But before I went through all that I plugged in the new controller to see if it was going to make the liftgate work. It didn't. So, from there I pursued a refund, which took several months, but I did receive one. The difficulty came from Autoease being a PayPal vendor. I didn't realize this when I made the purchase. As a result, I was dealing with two credit card companies instead of one, making a refund complicated. When Autoease and my credit card company couldn't make the refund work I submitted a dispute. My initial dispute was dropped because of PayPal being in the middle. In the end, it was only because I had an email from Autoease stating that they would give me a refund that the my credit card company reopened the dispute and pursued it to the end. Consequently, I can't endorse the product. I spent the bulk of three weeks on this installation and troubleshooting for weeks beyond that, with no payoff in the end. They have issues to resolve and I have a box of parts.
R90esses is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote