Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 06-14-2020, 09:54 PM

Backwood will become famous soon enough

Backwood will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by YT-1300 View Post
I did pretty much the same thing with the stuff from 67designs. Removing the driver's side a/c vent to get all the hardware tightened down was tricky, but it was totally worth it. This system is solid, and one handed operation is a plus. [emoji106]

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

That one has a big mounting base and in the pictures above it looks like his Ram mount has a much smaller base mounted to the dash, so im wondering if the vent needs to come out with that setup. Taking the vents out is a pain.

Though i have an aftermarket radio setup so i have some room on the dash beside the radio where i could possibly mount it as well. But dont think that would look as clean.

I do have android auto and carplay, wireless and wired.... So i dont need to touch my phone or really even need to see it much while driving.... But i still want somewhere convenient to mount it to charge it, and just have it out of my way neatly while driving. I dont like it in the console or in a cup holder... I need all the cup holders i can get.

I miss the 657 cup holders my 2017 tacoma had... But not enough to go back to a tacoma LOL

Backwood is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote