Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 06-17-2020, 10:44 PM

Teamoatmealpie has a spectacular aura about Teamoatmealpie has a spectacular aura about

Teamoatmealpie has a spectacular aura about Teamoatmealpie has a spectacular aura about
Well we had a super hard rain yesterday and went out to investigate this Am. Pulled seat belts all the way out as far as they would go and yep the bottom is wet on all 4.

Understatement to say I'm pissed AF, as I followed the supplied directions from Eazi-awn & Equipt (USA importer). Just looked at them right now to confirm for the 5th time. THERE is NO mention of using sealant AT ALL.

I would have never known except for the poster above who said Equipt used his rig for a youtube install video.

Pulling rack tomorrow and the will see what I can do about the pulling the headliner.

Can only imagine as Oregon is rainy AF for half the year and this has been on for 3 years. Can you say Negligence - the airbags are below the rear mounts wonder what water does to those. What a FKin crock of shit.
Teamoatmealpie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote