View Single Post
Old 06-19-2020, 09:37 PM

sabom_matt is on a distinguished road

sabom_matt is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by northcoast View Post
I clunked about 20k miles after my lift was installed. Just replace the KDSS sway bar bushings first. See if that helps... It was $125-ish for me (parts are minimal, dinged on the labor but they have to strap the system back and it's a PITA). The geometry has changed with the lift, so there's probably a harsher wear to those bushings now.

Mine is good to go after ~10k miles after the repair and about 116k miles on the truck.

And post a picture of the bushings as they currently sit!
Will take some pics tomorrow when I get back to the dealership. I can see how the bushings would be more likely to wear out with the lift, but have a harder time seeing how the hydraulic cylinder would be affected by the change in geometry.

I appreciate the response!
sabom_matt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote